All of the delicious flavors of Hill Town Biei have been gathered together at the foot of the hills in
our specialty store.From fresh seasonal items, to freshly baked bread and prepared items,
there is always a wonderful lineup of items available.
Please enjoy fine dining at our restaurant, featuring French-style vegetables and meat.
- Senka Market
- At our market, you can buy freshly harvested vegetables. We can also take orders to ship Biei-harvested rice, limited time items, and gifts.
- Senka Factory
- We have many prepared items such as soft serve ice cream, pudding, cake, and croquettes. From seasonal sweets to light meals, you can eat in our shop or get takeout.
- Asperges Restaurant
- The origin of the name is the French word for “asparagus”. Starting with asparagus in the spring, please enjoy our prime seasonal ingredients.
- Biei's Wheat Factory
- With items such as Biei Rusk and Yumechikara loaves of bread, this is a bakery that uses wheat produced in Biei.
We sell our products directly. The bakery opened in 2013.
- In collaboration with Shibuya’s VIRON, Biei Senka has begun selling a special corn bread that is only available at the airport. Please think of us when you are buying souvenirs from Hokkaido.
New Chitose Airport, Domestic Terminal Building, 2nd Floor
Hours of Operation: 8:00 – 20:00 / Phone: 0123-46-3300
- Biei Senka’s popular freeze dried products, fresh, seasonal agricultural products, and Biei souvenirs are all sold here.
Tokyo-to, Chiyoda-ku, Yuuraku-chou, 2-chome, 10-1,
Tokyo Traffic Hall Basement, 1st Floor
Hours of Operation: 10:00–19:00 (Closed from January 1st-3rd)
*from last year